skin boosting & moisturising from within
Revolutionary beneath the skin moisturising treatment containing hyaluronic acid using a unique patented NAHYCO® technology – only found in Profhilo. When injected, Profhilo stimulates the skin cell receptors to counteract skin laxity and improve and restore firmness of the skin.
The treatment is suitable for men and women as well as offering skin benefits for patients of all ages.
Check prices below or book in for a consultation or treatment at one of the clinic locations.
What does Profhilo do for me?
Prices from £270 per session.
2 sessions are recommended 4 weeks apart.
Offers & Prices
Offer for £270 - usually £300
Best as follow up treatment
x1 Treatment of Profhilo
Full Packagex2 Treatments
Offer for £475 - usually £525
Complete recommended treatment package
x2 treatments, 4 weeks apart
Before & After Results
Preparing for Profhilo
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- For best results, 2 treatments are required 4 weeks apart.
- Results may not be visible immediately and there is no guarantee of a significant visible improvement.
- Application of Profhilo is via injection – and may have to be approached with caution in those with Trypanophobia. This injection is very superficial (in the higher layers of the skin and is not injected deep). No topical anaesthetic is used.
- There may be swelling and redness following the procedure.
- All products used are suitable for vegans and are cruelty free. Each tool used is single use and is disposed off after each treatment.
- The highest standards of hygiene are maintained and observed in the treatment room.
- The actual injecting time is no more than 10 mins, with the remaining appointment time begin for consultation and aftercare discussion.
WHAT SHOULD I DO BEFORE MY APPOINTMENT?
CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR Profhilo:
You will not be suitable for the treatment if you have any of the below:
- 14 days before or after the COVID-19 vaccine
- Botox/Fillers within last 2 weeks
- Undergoing Acne treatment
- Auto-immune Conditions
- Hepatitis, HIV / AIDS
- Problems with Skin Healing / Bleeding Disorders / Take Warfarin or Heparin
The treatment is not suitable for those under 18, or are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Immediately after treatment (up to 12 hours)
AVOID MAKEUP FOR FIRST 12 HOURS
USE AN ICE PACK FOR 15 MINS TO REDUCE SWELLING IF REQUIRED
First 48 hours (2 days) after treatment
Keep hydrated - drink plenty of water
AVOID STRENUOUS EXERCISE, SWIMMING, SAUNA FOR 2 DAYS
Avoid aspirin or anti-inflammatory medication for 48 hours
Avoid massaging the area
First 7 days after treatment
Apply SPF 30+ to your face and neck
Avoid extreme temperatures of hot or cold - avoid saunas, steam rooms, sun beds or sun exposure)
Profhilo® is made from hyaluronic acid (HA).
With one of the highest concentrations of HA on the market (64mg / 2ml) Profhilo will not only boost and hydrate the skin, but also remodels the ageing and sagging tissue. So rather than just adding volume, Profhilo works to hydrate the skin for a fresher look.
Profhilo® is aimed at those patients who have visible signs of ageing skin. Therefore, it is most commonly used for those who are aged between 30 and 60. However, our younger patients also find that Profhilo® offers a preventative effect. Prior to any treatment taking place I would recommend that book a free consultation, so that we can discuss your general skin concerns, check your medical history and ensure that the treatment will be suitable and safe for you to have.
Profhilo® diffuses within the tissue for up to 4 weeks after each treatment. During this time, it works to stimulate collagen and elastin. You can expect to see initial results after 1-2 days, with fuller effects after 1-2 weeks. Best results are normally around 8 weeks after treatment, after collagen and elastin development.
Profhilo is a very safe treatment with low risk of side effects. You may experience temporary redness, pain, itching, dis-colouration or tenderness at the injection sites after treatment, but this tends to fade quite quickly. If you have any concerns after your treatment – please reach out to Farrah.
In some patients the improvement is not visible after one treatment, so for this reason the manufacturers of Profhilo suggest 2 treatments for maximum benefit.
You can follow up the treatment after 6 months if you want to keep up with the benefit.
Yes, these have complimentary benefits to your skin boosting.
Profhilo® delivers great results as a treatment on its own or in combination with other aesthetics treatments available.
Profhilo is injected into the face in 5 specific points on each side of the face. There are therefore a total of 10 injection points.
The treatment takes no longer than 30 minutes.